Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 2003 00:26:25 -0600
From:      Glenn Johnson <glennpj@charter.net>
To:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: mplayer plugin does not work with mozilla-devel-gtk

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 12:48:56AM -0500, Mezz bsdforums.org wrote:

> >> <snip>
> >>
> >> BTW: Is there anyway I can disable the personal toolbar in Galeon?
> >
> >Which toolbar is that?
>
> The toolbar that has google, bookmark and stuff under the address
> bar.  Mozilla and Phoenix have the feature to disable the personal
> toolbar, but I seem not able to find it in Galeon. Hope, Galeon has
> this feature.

You can.  Click on the "Bookmarks" menu option.  Put your mouse pointer
over the "Toolbar" folder and right-click on it.  In the pop up menu
will be an option to "Show as Toolbar".  Click on that option to
uncheck it and the toolbar you are speaking of will go away.

--
Glenn Johnson
glennpj@charter.net