Date:      Thu, 7 Jan 2010 23:02:52 +0200
From:      Bogdan Webb <bogdan@pgn.ro>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD ipv6 rc.conf settings issue

Some point out rc.local as a fix, i find it ok to but it has some
ups'n'downs indeed in a reboot situation rc.local having the route add
command would be ok but in a short network restart it wouldn't count (as i
particularly value my uptime)... the ipv6 defaultroute it's not a big issue
for me, as i do not depend on it so much, but i find it somewhat important
to FreeBSD ... dunno i like to know that a distro is stable in any case (not
that i'm complaining FreeBSD)

reference: http://www.tunnelbroker.net/forums/index.php?topic=734.0