Date:      Thu, 4 Jan 2007 09:06:02 -0500
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@collaborativefusion.com>
To:        "Mohamad Babaei" <mo.babaei@gmail.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help Please !

> Thank you!
> what type of data do you need ?

It's generally considered bad form to email someone privately regarding a
questions posted to a mailing list.  I've added the list back in to the CC.

As far as information -- how about whatever it is that made you determine
that "suidperl" was the problem in the first place ... what gave you that
idea?

Barring that, the output of "ps -axu | grep perl" would be helpful.

--
Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.