Date:      Sat, 6 Jul 1996 14:15:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Sridhar Krishnan <skrishna@cisco.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.de>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 2.1 Help

Thanks taking the time to respond.

1. cu -l cuaa0
says "connected". Then when I type "ATDTE1Q0", I am expecting "OK".
Nothing happens. When I quit out with ~. it takes a minute to disconnect.
Yet another person aksed me disable PnP (plug and Play) option. I do not
know how-to. I'll give it a try. It is an internal modem and it is hard
to diagnose without any lights. I also tried cu -x9 -l cuaa0. Did not
help since there is no response from the modem. It is an MWave 28.8
Internal modem.

2. On fvwm, I am little confused. I start xdm as explained in the book
(via init - ttys. Ofcourse I cannot use because a wm is already running.
If I do startx, then whole bunch of X sessions start but I am unable to
bring up fvwm. Any way I should read the man pages.

That's all.