Date:      Sat, 11 Jun 2011 15:20:27 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   kldstat -q -m seems broken

Howdy,

I'm running 9.0-CURRENT r222889M amd64 and in the kld script I just sent
to the list I had to use the slower 'load_kld -e' form because 'kldstat
-q -m foo' is not working for me. For example:

kldstat -qm linux ; echo $?
1

However the module is definitely loaded:
  5    2 0xffffffff81828000 1f113    linux.ko

The same is true for several of my other modules, so it seems to be a
fairly general problem. Anyone interested in taking a look?

Doug

			-- OK Go