Date:      Tue, 2 Nov 2004 10:25:03 +0100 (CET)
From:      Goran Gajic <ggajic@mail.sbb.co.yu>
To:        freebsd-amd64@www.freebsd.org
Subject:   sk driver works fine 5.3rc2 - amd64

Hi,

I have reported problems with sk driver in FreeBSD 5.3RC1 on amd64 on
Fujitsu Siemens Celsisu (dual amd64 box with 4 GB memory).
I have tried new 5.3RC2 and now sk driver works fine. No crashes for last
24h. However I have noticed that SMP is disabled in GENERIC kernel (on
amd64). I have recompiled kernel with SMP enabled, but machine also works
fine for last 24h - no crashes so far. I have also tested 5.3RC1 on single
processor i386 and sk driver works fine. Whatever problem was seems it has
been fixed in RC2.

Regards,
Goran Gajic