Date:      Thu, 15 Oct 2009 23:52:37 -0400
From:      Andrew Berry <andrewberry@sentex.net>
To:        Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists@tx.rr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CMS

--Apple-Mail-11-332569669
	delsp=yes

On 2009-10-15, at 10:38 PM, Paul Schmehl wrote:

> I'm wondering if anyone reading the list has experience with a CMS
> on FreeBSD - one that's in ports preferably.

Whatever you choose, make sure that the port maintainer is active with
security updates. Sometimes it's better to give them web space and a
DB, and let them handle updates themselves. It's worth it to subscribe
to the security list of whatever CMS you choose.

I've used Drupal on FreeBSD (not from ports) without issues. Pretty
much anything aimed at *nix will work fine, especially if it's open
source.

--Andrew
--Apple-Mail-11-332569669--