Date:      Wed, 08 Nov 2000 09:03:44 +0100
From:      Aiello Alessandro Michele <AlessandroMichele.Aiello@CSELT.IT>
To:        Aiello Alessandro Michele <AlessandroMichele.Aiello@cselt.it>, "'S.W.Liu'" <hhh@ns.ciac.jl.cn>
Subject:   RE: ORBit libs for mozilla+ipv6-M17

I've already installed gtk-1.2.8 and glib-1.2.8 packages (with pkg_add) but
Mozilla ask me also ORBit 0.5.3_1 package! have you a suggestion to find it?
Note that i have ORBit 0.5.3_1 verion libraries but is not a package and i
can install them only with make, make install. Mozilla seems to find only
libraries that are installed like packages.Is a path problem? Can you help
me to find ORBit 0.5.3_1 package?

BR,
Alessandro