Date:      Tue, 15 Mar 2005 02:58:49 +0430
From:      "Lee Harr" <missive@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: If I have portmanager, do I need portupgrade?

>I think there is no big difference between just running portupgrade vs
>portmanager.  I would say portmanager is better and faster because you
>don't need to baby sit, it is really automagical, and there is no
>messing with an index.

I keep hearing great things about portmanager, but I have
not been able to run it... when I try, I get:

# portmanager -s
PMGRrStatus 0.2.9_3 info: Creating inital data bases
PMGRrVerifyContentsFile 0.2.9_3 error: could not open
/var/db/pkg/mailman-2.1.5_2/+CONTENTS
system message: No such file or directory
Assertion failed: (0), function PMGRrVerifyContentsFile, file
PMGRrVerifyContentsFile.c,line 75.
Abort (core dumped)

What am I doing wrong?