Date:      Tue, 26 Jan 1999 20:18:05 -0500
From:      W Gerald Hicks <wghicks@bellsouth.net>
To:        nesi_unanaowo@net.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Window manager problem.

Hi Nesi,

You really should be using the ports collection, or at least loading
a package that has already been adapted for FreeBSD.

These are very important handbook topics and I'd encourage anyone to
make sure they understood their basics before doing very much at all
with a newly installed system.

Good Luck,

Jerry Hicks
wghicks@bellsouth.net