Date:      Tue, 05 Oct 2004 08:16:30 -0400
From:      Justin Smith <jsmith@drexel.edu>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Beta7: DVD works perfectly

The subject line says it all. It's wonderful to be able to view DVD's
without the pauses that came from PIO.  My DVD drive has somewhat
fractured firmware and even the windows drivers complain about it, but
the FreeBSD drivers handle it without a hiccup. Kudos to all!

--
Time blows wildly against my door       | Justin R. Smith
Stirring discarded sorrows      	| Mathematics Department