Date:      Mon, 8 Mar 2004 22:47:24 -0800
From:      "Mike Maltese" <mike@pcmedx.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Local CVSup ports server

In the interest of bandwidth conservation, fair use, and the health of my
nearest mirrors, I'd like to set up my own local ports CVSup mirror to keep
all of my local FreeBSD machines (four of them) up to date.

The problem I'm having is that I can't find any info on setting up a ports
mirror. There seems to be plenty of info on setting up a source, mailing
list or GNATS mirror, but I can't find anything on ports! Yes, I know I
could export my ports tree over NFS, but then I'd have to set up NFS on the
main server and then configure all of the clients. Any tips or links would
be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike