Date:      Mon, 2 Jun 1997 12:11:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>
To:        Sergey Vnotchenko <sergey@ns.russianet.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DOSEMU port

AFAIK, DOSEMU relies heavily on VM86 ! VM86 is available as diff files in
the experimental dir on the 2.2.1 CD (look under doscmd, it works pretty
well!).
DOSEMU was also ported for NetBSD, and I think it may be very easy to port
for FreeBSD. Look for NetBSD's port into the "Projects" section in
NetBSD's WWW if you want to port this.

	Pedro.