Date:      Mon, 22 Mar 1999 18:22:36 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD emulation for linux

> It's easy to lay the strategic groundwork for this. Again, you're being
> negative, and as "spiritual leader" of FreeBSD you're dampening enthusiasm
> for something that's NECESSARY.

No, I'm dampening enthusiasm for something that's stupid.  It's not a
good idea you say I'm trying to kill, it's a BAD idea, you just have
it stuck in your head somehow that it's a good idea.  Having strong
preconceptions about something do not necessarily make it so. :-)

In short, we agree only to disagree here.  You say it's rocket fuel, I
say it's bovine waste material, clearly we're not seeing things the
same way here.

- Jordan