Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 2000 17:06:26 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        Garrett Rooney <rooneg@electricjellyfish.net>, Sean Michael Whipkey <highway@cstone.net>, Eric Hedstrom <erich@peregrine.com>, Jon Hamilton <hamilton@pobox.com>, Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>, Nick Slager <nicks@albury.net.au>, Jason George <jbg@resourcechain.com>, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   A quick conspectus FAQ

Hi chaps,

Sorry for the inpersonal nature of this e-mail, but a bunch of people have
responded to my request for a conspectus for the -mobile list.  I'm doing this
to save my fingers from the excessive typing.  I'm sending this to -doc as
well, in case anyone else is interested.

A number of questions have cropped up.

 Q: Is this only for -mobile?