Date:      Thu, 5 Oct 1995 21:38:13 +0100 (MET)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        sos@freebsd.org
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Syscons patches etc....

As sos@freebsd.org wrote:

> Allthough the patches has been coming in at at very pleasent rate
> lately, I'll ask officially if anybody has something lying around
> that they think should be in there..

No patch, but a request: If there's somebody around who's actually
using syscons with a German keyboard (i don't), he should provide a
really working keyboard map.  Something where a µ doesn't display as
an æ, Shift-^ actually yields a ° etc.

(People with ancient 7-bit mailers could immediately drop this
message, since it apparently won't make much sense to them. :-)

(p.s.: This includes people sitting behind x.org, as a recent
enhancement report to xbugs@x.org told me. :-])

--
cheers, J"org