Date:      Mon, 10 Apr 2006 12:19:07 +1000
From:      Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hardware or software issue?

hi there,
I am seeing something weird on my Thinkpad z60M LCD screen. Certain
colours are (in the green-blueish range) are showing up as if there was
some interference , like ghosting in a a badly tuned TV. It happens on
the desktop and on some areas of gkrellm.

I transferred the settings as they were from my other thinkpad (exact
same model), so I'm wondering what could be wrong.

running xfce-4.2.3 , kernel + world from April 6th 2006.

Any ideas?

thanks!
beto