Date:      Thu, 04 Mar 1999 02:03:40 -0500
From:      admin <admin@wholesalehosting.com>
To:        "freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Sednmail 8.9.3 'trusted relaying'

Are sendmail clues off topic?
Because...
I'm looking for a way to allow relaying based on  'from' field in
senders outgoing header; which must either macth a username who is
activelly sending.. or even just a valid user of the system..  or even
just random words in a file if need be... jeez.. it should be this easy.

	I know virtually nothing about unix, bsd, sendmail.. other than
	i got this new t3 box (only had it 3 weeks.. and i didnt install
	all the jazz), I have virtually no unix experience.. but i'm
	learning. Installing 3.1 on my local box after i click send.

	I want this odd method so that a client on my box can relay from their
windows pop mail programs through their business domains which are
aliased to their user accounts.

I've  spent  the past week reading -  but am still unable to make it
work without seriously busting it up. (and that didnt help me either:)
My last 8.8.8./8.8.5 setup came with this 'selective' arrangement.. but lost
it while upgrading to 8.9.3

     Customers: Please be sure to include your account name in the subject line of you email