Date:      Fri, 16 May 1997 08:54:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@superior.mooseriver.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-sf@arachna.com
Subject:   San Francisco FreeBSD User's Group

Ian Kallen is pretty busy so....

The San Francisco FreeBSD User's Group will hold it's next meeting on
Monday, May 19 at 6:30 pm. We will be meeting at Internet Alfredo which is
located at 790-A Brannan Street in San Fracisco. The cross stree is 7th.

For futher information check our web site;

    http://www.arachna.com/freebsd/freebsd-sf.html

A quick show of hand would help with the planing. Also, we may be short on
chairs so bring your floding chairs.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 2.2.1
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses