Date:      Wed, 29 Apr 1998 21:46:27 -0400
From:      Sergei Shayevich <serega@bigfoot.com>
To:        William Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: News Readers

William Woods wrote:

> I just switched from linux to FreeBSD and in linux I was useing
> NewsPeruser (a X newsreader) and was wondering what is avaliable for
> FreeBSD?

There's a number of news readers available.
inn
rn
trn
nn
tin
xrn

Some of them come with the distributions, some you need to download the
source and compile or maybe install packages. I would suggest using
Netscape Communicator's news reader module. Supports threads, graphics,
and is easy to operate.

G. luck,

Sergei