Date:      Mon, 15 Oct 2001 22:03:57 -0700
From:      "J. Medearis" <jmedearis@msfreezone.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Walnut BDSDI Windriver Subs now gone?

There was an issue with the processing of my subscription (CC information expired) so I called to take care of it.  It seems only one person there even understands BSD.  At first blush, Internet.com appears as though they will barely handle FreeBSD, and maybe only to allow WindRiver to completely close the door.

I am glad there is an option for the subscription, and will move mine over to bsdmall.  My concern does not seem to be addressed in the links provided by others so I ask:

Will there be the 4 CD sets for future releases so that a subscription will still be available?

If Wind River doesn't create the sets, can BSD Mall?

- J.