Date:      Mon, 24 Nov 2008 13:39:55 -0600
From:      Brooks Davis <brooks@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd@bitfreak.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A place to upload distfiles?

--xXmbgvnjoT4axfJE

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 10:58:28AM -0800, freebsd@bitfreak.org wrote:
> I maintain a port for which the vendor provided me a customized distfile.=
 =20
> They don't have it available for download from their site, so I need to=
=20
> find a home for it.  Does the FreeBSD Project or Foundation provide hosti=
ng=20
> space for such cases or do I need to find my own space?

Committers have the ability to host such distfiles using the
MASTER_SITE_LOCAL variable.  You'll have to provide the person who
commits the port and updates with some way to obtain the files, but as
long as they are fully redistributable, we can do that.

-- Brooks

--xXmbgvnjoT4axfJE

--xXmbgvnjoT4axfJE--