Date:      Wed, 15 May 2002 16:54:18 -0400
From:      "Jud" <jud@myrealbox.com>
To:        info@lespetitsplaisirs.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: double scsi boot

-----Original Message-----
From: PJourdan <info@lespetitsplaisirs.com>
To: freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 16:32:51 -0400
Subject: double scsi boot

Here's a weird one:
I have FreeBSD 4.5 on one SCSI hdd and W2KPro on another SCSI hdd. How can
I set up a boot manager, any boot manager would make me happy, to switch
between the two without having to reconfigure my Tekram DC-390U3W card to
boot from one or the other scsi disks?
So far ntloader refuses anything I have entered and I have checked the MS
knowledgebase, google, etc.; and Tekram is absolutely useless for support
(they went on vacation some months ago and never returned - I should have
gotten the other one). And the FreeBSD boot manager doesn't work either.
Any suggestions?
Phil

You might try /usr/ports/sysutils/grub.

Jud