Date:      Mon, 17 Feb 1997 20:44:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
To:        joelh@gnu.ai.mit.edu
Cc:        cmott@srv.net, joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Public Relations

> Say, does anybody have a *complete* teco command set?  I've yet to
> find a complete implementation on the net.

ftp://usc.edu/pub/teco  is very much your friend :-).  Teco is still
my favorite editor, and there is even one with screen mode editing.
I am tired of learning editors now, and have committed to learning
one vi command per year.  Sure hate to invest so much into an editor,
and find it to be deprecated :-(.

John