Date:      Tue, 10 Nov 1998 01:23:33 -0500
From:      "Marty Leisner" <leisner@rochester.rr.com>
To:        pat.groce@state.sd.us
Cc:        jlemon@americantv.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: unix is a problem: free bsd doesn't help

Geez, whenever I install Microsoft products, I cross my fingers...
it amazing how impotent the DOS fdisk program is (when I have a system
with multiple operating systems, I have to boot a Linux CD-ROM to run
its fdisk to clean up the disk) [I think freebsd is weak insisting on
slices instead of using partitions].

Numerous Micro$loth installs trashed other partitions on disks...

Try doing something like having a hole in an extended partition...

I haven't had a problem with freebsd or linux in years...can't say the
same about NT (and now I'm dealing with 5.0 bugs)

Marty Leisner