Date:      Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:26:49 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jes=FAs_Arn=E1iz?= <arnaiz@encomix.es>
To:        "FreeBSD" <questions@freebsd.org>, "Zaid Dashti" <zaid500@hotmail.com>
Subject:   Re: Notebook

Hi!

I have the same problem in my computer (20Gb. HD), but I think this is a limitation of the boot
loader of FreeBSD.

I mean, as far as I'm concerned you can put linux in this slave and lilo to boot it. From my point
of view, if this work to linux this should work to FreeBSD (I think you can even boot freeBSD from
lilo), but I try to do it and I fail (I don't have lot of time to try it).

Any help is welcomed.

Regards!

--
Jesús Arnáiz
Departamento de Sistemas - ARCOMEDIA.COM