Date:      Thu, 13 Aug 1998 15:35:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Javier Gomez-Castellanos <javierg@comet.columbia.edu>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PCMCIA waveLAN driver.

Hi there.

I am trying to install a 2.4 GHz PCMCIA waveLAN card on my laptop running
freeBSD 2.2.6. I got a driver for the 915 MHz card from the monarch group
web site at CMU plus the PCMCIA package by Tatsumi Hosokawa. So far we can
make the 915 MHz cards work but not the 2.4 GHz cards.

Does anybody have/use a driver (or a patch to the driver above) for the
2.4 GHz cards?.

Thank sin advance

--Javier