Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2007 12:30:10 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org,  dougb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: RFT: bin/106642: [patch] Allow excluding certain files from	mergemaster(8)

Henrik Brix Andersen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Back in December I submitted a small patch for mergemaster(8) to allow
> excluding files such as /etc/mail/mailer.conf from comparison as
> bin/106642.
>
> The PR was given to dougb@ for review, but he never replied to the PR
> nor to my private mail - he must be busy elsewhere :)

This is a slightly easier way of doing something that can already be
done easily in other ways, so I have given it a very low priority. My
goal is to review the various suggestions for accomplishing what
you're suggesting, and then to incorporate the best one(s). While I
appreciate your enthusiasm, this isn't something that is any way shape
or form "urgent."

Thanks,

Doug