Date:      Wed, 12 Mar 2003 00:41:43 +0000
From:      Scott Mitchell <scott+freebsd@fishballoon.org>
To:        JacobRhoden <jrhoden@unimelb.edu.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: good compact flash/smart card readers?

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 10:30:46AM +1100, JacobRhoden wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Im about to buy a usb cf card reader (i want to be able to write to cf cards)
> does anyone here have one they would reccomend which works well in FreeBSD?
>
> Thanks,
> Jacob

I have a Sitecom CN-300 reader that seems to work perfectly... it's a
multi-slot CF/SmartMedia/MMC/MemoryStick readers.  The Sitecom website
claims that this model has been discontinued, but they're certainly still
available here in .uk.  People have reported success with SanDisk readers
in the past, too.

HTH,

	Scott