Date:      Tue, 07 Dec 1999 20:39:38 -0500
From:      Walter Brameld <brameld@twave.net>
To:        "FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Samba

    I got curious and installed FreeBSD on my new Win98 machine as I
would like to eventually migrate over from Winbloze. My problem is, my
printer is installed on another machine (running Win95) on my home LAN,
and I haven't figured out yet how to access it from the BSD pc (Okay, so
I've been running BSD all of 3 weeks now, I'm old, the brain is getting
ossified, and in a few more days I'm gonna turn my son loose on it, and
then we'll ALL be sorry...). I installed Samba on BSD, started looking
at the documents, and immediately went cross-eyed (Long day).
   If anyone else out there has run this rabbit, would you be willing to
send a few pointers to at least get me headed in the right direction?

Thanks much,

Walter Brameld

P.S. My little daemon screen-saver guy suddenly gotten reeeeeal teeny
about a week ago. What could I have done to cause that, and how do I
re-inflate the poor thing? Also, I no longer get the quotes of the day.