Date:      Sat, 05 Jan 80 02:15:12 EST
From:      booker59@youpy.com
To:        daryl@mindspring.com
Subject:   Wcollect News Release

StockNetworking News

SNN

If you are not a subscriber and received this issue of SNN in error
please see how to unsubscribe below.

We are enclosing the latest WCollect.com (WCLT) News Release.

June 22,1999

Company Press Release

WCollect becoming E-commerce force

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif.--June 22, 1999--WCollect.com (OTCBB: WCLT)
WCollect is establishing itself as the leading online provider in
the e-commerce sector.

"The company itself has made huge strides in a very short period
of time." Said D. Bruce Robb formally of Midland Walwyn now Merrill
Lynch.  "When one considers the company has been in existence for
little more than 4 months and has closed marketing and business
agreements with companies and organizations such as; King World,
Just Systems, and an institution the size and breadth of The
National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences (NARAS), Inc.,
is just overwhelming", he said.  WCollect has had one take over
offer, which the company turned down.  "Given the growing number
of joint ventures and other business opportunities that continue
to come to the company, we (the board of directors) didn't think
that the offer was in line with the growth we are experiencing."
said Stewart Irvine President and CEO. "We have no doubt that other
offers will arrive as we continue to grow our data base from a
customer list of mid to high end consumers. In some circles we
are referred to as the Robb Report of the Auction and Gallery
Sites, however the impressive aspect of our business strategy
is the high margin revenue model."

Similar to EBAY (NASDAQ: EBAY) in the fact that the company carries
no inventory, and like Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) where there are also
fixed price items with substantially higher margins and a strong
business to consumer sales focus. The WCollect business model is
proven and what is unique is that they have taken the best of two
worlds and combined them with a Guarantee of authenticity.

WCollect which deals exclusively in the online sale of fine art,
entertainment collectibles, and sports memorabilia went public in
mid February 1999, and has made other considerable inroads into
the growing Internet-based auction and E-commerce business, including:

· generating an average of 50% revenue from sales via its Gallery
Shop where consumers can purchase authenticated items at a fixed
cost at lower than retail prices.
· building a secure Web site of significant proportions that offers
direct access to the $50 billion annual market of collectibles
through strategic partnerships in the fields of fine art, authenticated
celebrity and sports memorabilia.

· prominent cross-promotion on internationally syndicated television
programs, including King World's  "The Roseanne Show" and the 1999
Grammy Awards.

· establishing The World Collectors Guild, a non-profit organization
designed as an online community where the millions of collectors will
exchange ideas and can add authenticated rare and one of a kind items
to their collections.

· WCollect.com, is now less than 30 days from introduction of the
carrier class site which will merchandize the initial 20% of the
current one million items in its virtual directory.

WCollect.com has positioned itself to become the world's largest
most trusted art and collectibles Gallery and Auction Company. This
will position WCollect to be on pare with Ebay for value of content
online and Amazon.com for the number of items offered online.

WCollect is publicly traded under the symbol WCLT  (OTC BB)

Contact:

Arne Carlson, Investor Relations
1.877.608.1611

How to Unsubscribe from SNN

If you wish to unsubscribe to SNN please send an e-mail with the word
'remove' in the subject line and again please make sure the address is
the original address this letter was sent to and send it to:

Proper878@n2mail.com

For a current stock quote, past News Releases and Updates please go to:

http://quote.yahoo.com/q?s=wclt&d=v2

Disclaimer - SNN or its owners may have a position in and/or be
paid a fee by any of the companies it mentions. SNN is NOT a
registered investment advisor. SNN advises its readers to always
check companies themselves or with a registered advisor or stock
broker before buying ANY stock. Most if not all of the companies
SNN writes about are companies at the start-up stage and have little
no operating history. This makes them a very high risk investment.
Anyone who buys any of the stocks mentioned in the SNN letter could
lose some or possibly all of their investment.

Past performance of the stocks we have profiled does not reflect on
future performance of featured stocks in SNN.

SNN copyright SNN 1999