Date:      Wed, 01 Sep 1999 23:46:38 -0700
From:      Ludwig Pummer <ludwigp@bigfoot.com>
To:        Max Neo Yew Hwee <maxnyh@singnet.com.sg>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Fw: configure 100BaseT

Well, if you're currently using the 3c905, then I suppose you already
have a line in rc.conf that begins with ifconfig_xl0. You simply need to
add "mediaopt 100baseTX,full-duplex", so you get a line that looks
something like: (substituting your IP address and netmask, of course)

ifconfig_xl0="inet 172.16.1.100 netmask 255.255.255.0 mediaopt
100baseTX,full-duplex"

--Ludwig Pummer <ludwigp@bigfoot.com>