Date:      Fri, 19 Feb 1999 10:52:11 +0100 (MET)
From:      Peter Brevik <pb@ludd.luth.se>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Digital DE201 / DE205 card

I happend to get my hands on a Digital DE201 or? DE205 ethernet card. However
it seems to have a port that I don't think is related to ethernet. So I
wonder if someone have a clue what it is for.. ?
(and it's not PS/2 because I tried both the ps/2 keyboard andmouse there)

There is a chip called "MC68661PC" on the card. And it seems to be an UART.

Pictures is at:
http://wave.campus.luth.se/~pb/tmp/

     /Peter