Date:      Fri, 5 May 2006 14:58:06 -0400
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi+mx@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
Subject:   right to criticize other people's volunteer work

п'ятниця 05 травень 2006 14:46, Kris Kennaway написав:
> And he's acknowledged the problem and is working on it at his own
> pace..so again, you have options a), b), c) or the perhaps-mythical
> d).

According to the discussion, he is also working on the restructuring of the
ports for 7.0.

Although this work may be benefitial for the quicker roll-out of 7.1, I
suggested -- in response to the direct solicitation of advice -- that some
effort be directed towards support issues instead. That was the d) ...

Now. I'll reiterate once again, that I strongly dislike your reaction. I
believe, criticism is Ok even in an all-volunteer project.

It would be legitimate for you to defend the x11 team, but to deny me any
right to criticize at all, as you did with your: "Remind me again what
obligation Eric has to fix your problem?" -- is WRONG.

Yours,

	-mi