Date:      Wed, 3 May 2000 01:38:46 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Brennan W Stehling <brennan@offwhite.net>
To:        michael <import@wt.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cant make kernel

Did you remember to do a "make depend" in the build directory?  That could
be the problem.

What version are you working with?  Is it a RELEASE version off a cd?

Brennan Stehling - web developer and sys admin
projects: www.greasydaemon.com | www.onmilwaukee.com | www.sncalumni.com

fortune:
A fool-proof method for sculpting an elephant: first, get a huge block
of marble; then you chip away everything that doesn't look like an
elephant.