Date:      Mon, 17 Feb 1997 15:23:32 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Aaron Clark (John Clark) <jclark1@mdc.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, multimedia@freebsd.org, smpatel@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 32-Bit Soundcard Intialization

Just post on the multimedia mailing with problems related to sound,
video, etc...

The PnP initialization for your card should be a non-issue whether
you set ICU or not in your BIOS. In fact, the PnP initialization was
written to "manually" initialize PnP devices that is without assistance
from the BIOS.

	Amancio