Date:      Sat, 8 Jan 2000 11:01:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      Rich Fox <rich@f2sys.net>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Quicktime Streaming and IP Aliasing

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a way to facilitate Quicktime streaming
through an IP Aliasing gateway. We have been unsuccessful in all
attempts to get this to work with our gateways. (We are using PPP to
our ISP with IP Aliasing in the kernel for our LAN computers, the
Freebsd box as our gateway.)

If not, does anyone know if there are plans to alter the IP aliasing
features to facilitate this in the future?

Thanks,
Rich.