Date:      Thu, 28 Aug 1997 10:34:32 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brandon Gillespie <brandon@roguetrader.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Class F TIFF file conversion tools? (From Hylafax)

I'm running the Hylafax server on a FreeBSD box, and I need to mail the
received faxes to macintosh users.  I can mail them just fine (after
hacking up a base64 encoder and diddling with bin/faxrcvd), but I can't
find a tool on the Mac which will read a Class F TIFF file.  The problem
I'm having is it looks like Hylafax already converts from 'raw fax data'
to the Class F TIFF, so I can't use anything like 'fax2tiff' which would
give me more control on the output of the tiff document--and while there
are tools that will convert to a postscript document, it about quadruples
the size of the image, and its even harder to find a viewing program on
the mac...

*shrug*

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

-Brandon Gillespie