Date:      Wed, 21 Jul 2004 22:14:08 +0800
From:      Xin LI <delphij@frontfree.net>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: About ISC-cron

--UHN/qo2QbUvPLonB

Hello, Terry,

On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 05:02:28AM -0700, Terry Lambert wrote:
> Xin LI <delphij@frontfree.net> wrote:
> > I have Google'd the mailing list and found no discussion explaining why
> > we have not upgraded our cron and friends. Is there any discussion I
> > have missed? In other words, should I make these work a port, or a diff
> > against src/, when I have finished the whole thing?
>=20
> Be careful that you do not bring back a historical Berkley DB
> problem that used to bite people using cron.

Is this in the ncvs tree, or was corrected even earlier? If the former
I think I will be able to take good care for that. Also, a regression
test case which can reproduce the bug would be helpful, too :-)

Thanks for taking the issue into my attention!

Cheers,
--=20
Xin LI <delphij frontfree net>	http://www.delphij.net/
See complete headers for GPG key and other information.

--UHN/qo2QbUvPLonB

--UHN/qo2QbUvPLonB--