Date:      Thu, 29 May 2008 11:01:58 -0700
From:      prad <prad@towardsfreedom.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Patrick.Baldwin@studsvik.com
Subject:   Re: Need to build a new mail server

On Thu, 29 May 2008 13:35:27 -0400
Patrick Baldwin <Patrick.Baldwin@studsvik.com> wrote:

> I'm interested in both suggestions for hardware and mail
> servers that would make for the best FreeBSD based mail server.

i like postfix with dovecot. (we do imap for about half-a-dozen users.)
both are simple, understandable and easy to configure for virtual hosts.
(i found sendmail to be awkward and exim incomprehensible though i
possibly should have tried harder :D )

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's