Date:      Sat, 24 May 1997 11:31:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bryce Newall <data@ds9.abac.com>
To:        DvST8 <Ant4@cris.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: question

On Fri, 23 May 1997, DvST8 wrote:

> I looked all over your site before writing you but how do I remove
> bootmanager from my system?

The easiest way would be to boot up either into Windows 95 or DOS, and
just type:  fdisk /mbr
That will rebuild the master boot record, which will effectively wipe out
your boot manager.

*     Bryce Newall    *    IRC: Data    *    Email: data@dal.net     *
*  WWW: http://voyager.abac.com/data  *  IRC Admin, voyager.dal.net  *
*        --== Try DALnet!  Server irc.dal.net, port 7000 ==--        *
*               "Stop smirking, Number 1."  -- J.L. Picard           *
*          "I'm a doctor, not a doorstop!"  -- EMH Program, ST:FC    *