Date:      Wed, 28 Apr 1999 04:18:04 +1000
From:      jonathan michaels <jon@caamora.com.au>
To:        Wolfram Schneider <wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de>, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Brian Wilson <wilsonb@clarkson.edu>
Subject:   Re: [wilsonb@clarkson.edu: Encouragement of FreeBSD users to pressure VMWare to port their software to FreeBSD]

On Tue, Apr 27, 1999 at 05:40:01PM +0200, Wolfram Schneider wrote:
> ----- Forwarded message from Brian Wilson <wilsonb@clarkson.edu> -----
> Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 11:38:08 -0400
> From: Brian Wilson <wilsonb@clarkson.edu>
> To: wosch@FreeBSD.ORG
> Subject: Encouragement of FreeBSD users to pressure VMWare to port their software
>  to FreeBSD
>
> Hello,
> If it would be possible to somewhere on the freebsd.org website
> encourage FreeBSD users to email VMWare and pressure them to port their
> software to FreeBSD, or do you think there is a better place to

how much would a licence cost for a single user platform ? oops
i should have asked what does it have to do with document
preprations, i'm looking for a small editor, bigger than ee,
but much small and less resource hungrey than emacs.

> encourage users to do this.  Sorry if this mail should have gone to
> someone other than yourself, but I didn't know where else to send it.

what is vmware ? what does it do ?

i am also looking for someway to index small text documents, as
part of a docbook environment .. about 400 a4'ish pages, that
would be american quarto with slightly bigger margins, of sorts.

regards

jonathan ... toy book builder