Date:      Sun, 18 Jul 2004 02:09:29 +0200
From:      Harald Schmalzbauer <h@schmalzbauer.de>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kernel build error in cam_periph_mapmem

--Boundary-02=_A/b+Au6pZwVp8Oh

Am Sonntag, 18. Juli 2004 01:06 schrieb Robert Watson:
> On Sun, 18 Jul 2004, Harald Schmalzbauer wrote:
> > Yes, it's "cam_periph.c,v 1.56 2003/11/08 10:56:57 scottl"  I didn't any
> > local modification!  I just removed my obj directory but that didn't
> > help.  CVsup done half an hour ago.  Btw, can anybody exlain me what
> > timezone the timestamp is from? Shouldn't it be UTC (or at least include
> > the TZ code)?
>
> Can you check to see if your local copy contains an include of mutex.h?
> The above time stamp looks right, FYI.

Ok, since nobody else seems to have this problem I started poking int the d=
ark=20
and found the "error":
When I remove #options INVARIANTS from my kernel.config it doesn't stop at =
the=20
cam any more.
Now I have a pf show stopper but I'm sure this will be fixed soon.

Thanks,

=2DHarry

> Robert N M Watson             FreeBSD Core Team, TrustedBSD Projects
> robert@fledge.watson.org      Principal Research Scientist, McAfee Resear=
ch

--Boundary-02=_A/b+Au6pZwVp8Oh

--Boundary-02=_A/b+Au6pZwVp8Oh--