Date:      Tue, 2 Oct 2001 11:10:48 -0700
From:      "Eric Parusel" <lists@globalrelay.net>
To:        "Andrey Simonenko" <simon@comsys.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Shutdown - Signal Timing?

That's what I've already done (IGNORE the TERM signal while
processing, act as DEFAULT while sleeping).

I just want to know how long I have before the script gets KILLed....
I don't want the KILL to occur while I'm in the middle of processing
(not sleeping), just want to make sure my processing cycle can fit
well into that time window...

Eric Parusel

TERM's....