Date:      10 Nov 1999 15:56:47 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        bradley@swt.edu
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Epson stylus color 800

Bradley <bradley@swt.edu> writes:

> Im having trouble setting up my printer, and epson color 800.....
> could someone help?

Perhaps someone can help you.  Perhaps not.  But we never will know
unless you describe what troubles you.

A good starting point for printer configuration is the handbook, found
at <URL:http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/>.  If you try what's described
in the handbook and still find that trouble bugging you, you can always
ask for help here.  Describe what you did and how it failed, and someone
who knows why it failed will be happy to help you.

Regards.

--
Giorgos Keramidas, <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
"What we have to learn to do, we learn by doing." [Aristotle]