Date:      Tue, 05 Feb 2002 11:12:28 -0600
From:      Jorge Biquez <jbiquez@icsmx.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Learning the "correct way"...

Hello all.

Thanks a lot for your messages and time. I'll answer personally out of the
list to those who were so kind to give us your suggestions.
I agree with some of the messages that the Open OS's are the future. I have
heard of BIG companies here that are testing LINUX or FreeBSD to left the
M$ World, some of them are thinking on change this year about 9,000
workstations. Main problem for most of them to make the final decision is
to program again all their applications and train their developers on new
tools with no GUI.
The best think of all is that even when some people is being fired we can
see that we are on the correct path...

Thanks again for all your help

Sincerely,

JB