Date:      Fri, 23 Feb 1996 07:52:59 -0600
From:      "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@uswest.com>
To:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        wsantee@wsantee.oz.net, wollman@lcs.mit.edu, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cc in FreeBSD

Christoph Kukulies wrote:

> > > Garrett A. Wollman sez:

> > You script will fail on this:
> >
> > main(){ double a=3.//* this is a comment*/4.;printf("%f",a);}

I don't think I'd want a program working for me that put out
stuff like this.

> or this one:

Ok, this could happen, but is unlikely.

--
Paul T. Root - USWEST !NTERPRISE Networking Service ptroot@uswest.com

 "Maybe he can find a way to boost this network's sagging ratings.  I
  know, I know, we could work on our shows and make them better, but
  that takes so much time and money!"
  -- Stan Lansing _Murphy Brown_