Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 11:59:58 -0800
From:      NIcky Lai <nickylai@sirius.com>
To:        "'info@cdrom.com'" <info@cdrom.com>
Subject:   ?? Virus detected on CD FSB_330A ???

I just bough the FreeBSD Version 3.0 CD and the book Complete FreeBSD 2nd
edition. I am doing backup of the CDs before I install the FreeBSD, during
the process the Trend PC-cillin 98 program with virus Pattern #502 detected
a virus on CD number one as follows:

Virus name:   PRESTO *
TOOLS\OSBSBETA.EXE (OS-BS\OS-BS.COM)
TOOLS\OSBS135.EXE (OS-BS\OS-BS.COM)

On the other hand, I am beginning to read the book before I do the
installation. The name PRESTO is being use as an example in page 46 and may
be other pages as well. Could this be a coincident that the word use in one
OS will misinterpreted as virus in another OS? Anyway, I like to point it
out because you people know it much better.

Please let me know if there is any problem.

Thank you.