Date:      Thu, 29 Apr 1999 13:10:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linux Emulation Broken

Seems like our 2.6.1 linux_libs are broken.

When I go to run asWedit or Wingz (which used to work), I get:
# Wingz
ELF interpreter /compat/linux/lib/ld-linux.so.1 not found
Abort

That file is there, and ldconfig looks in /compat/linux/lib, but it's
not picking it up.

I just reinstalled them on 3.1-RELEASE and got the same results.

Steve Neuharth and Mark Blackman discussed it on 16 Feb 99 re
linux_mesa with no conclusion (other than it was broken).

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Patrick
---
Patrick S. Gardella                    Director of Web Development
The Creative Group    1-800-804-0783 ext 29     606-858-8029 (fax)
http://www.cre8tivegroup.com                 PGP Key ID 0xEE2D47A9