Date:      Thu, 29 Apr 1999 13:21:29 GMT
From:      Marty Cawthon <mrc@ChipChat.com>
To:        lconrad@Go2France.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Adding SCSI-disks results in failure

lconrad> Where are the all-important termintors?
lconrad>
lconrad> >Just last night I saw similar behaviour.
lconrad> >Three machines.
lconrad> >Hardware is identical.
lconrad> >3.1-Stable on 2 machines, 3.1-Release on a third

As stated later in my first message:

mrc>All devices on a single 68 pin cable, with 68-50 pin adapters
mrc>for the narrow devices.  Active termination at the end of the

The unusual behaviour began with the addition of another SCSI
device (the Yamaha in my case) to an already working SCSI chain.

Marty Cawthon
ChipChat